To allow the construction process to be more accurately controlled from a fire engineering viewpoint, we can provide the following services;
- Interim site inspections during construction to check progress against the approved FER.
- Where identified, resolve any new Fire Engineering related issues which may arise during the construction period.
- Develop fire safety strategies to ensure maintenance of emergency access and egress routes and access to essential fire services during the construction works are maintained. This may require temporary egress provisions and alternatives to fire safety and smoke hazard management system during construction.
- Witness the interface testing of fire services.
- Issue defects report / list
- Review relevant construction / test certificates
- Issue Letter of Compliance satisfying Clause 153a of the EP&A Regulation to permit the issue by the PCA of an Occupation Certificate.